HOSTED SYSTEMS AND UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
The POTS in a BOXTM solution enables legacy analog wireline in-band Voice, Machine to Machine (M2M) Data, DTMF signaling tones, analog data modem tones (FSK and PSK), FAX and alarm system signals, currently connected to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), to be carried over a IP datanetwork.
DRI-9080 replaces existing wireline analog lines and permits uninterrupted, fast and reliable bi-directional Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) call completion without the need for wireline “dial tone” to transport the call including traditional analog voice telephone service, E-911 traffic, FAX, and Burglar & Fire Alarm traffic. Any application functionality that requires a traditional wireline dial tone based circuit may utilize POTS in a BOXTM for connectivity.
- Analog POTS line replacement
- 8 FXS line ports
- Calling Line Identification(CLID)
- E911 support with address ID transmission
- CallForwarding, Donot Disturb, Ringand Hunt groups
- Monthly Managed Voice Service
- Individual Line status alerts via text and email
- Integral Router with 1 WAN, 1 LAN Ports
- Plug & Play Install
- 1 "
- 3 "
- 1 Pound