The Slimline 16 or 20 foot aluminum solar tower is designed as a flexible and autonomous solar platform to power various arrays of cameras and sensors.
The Slimline 16 or 20 foot aluminum solar tower is designed as a flexible and autonomous solar platform to power various arrays of cameras and sensors. Providing an unmatched vantage point from 16’ or 20’, the Slimline is a perfect perimeter system complement to provide intruder verification and for overlapping protection of critical infrastructure areas. Remote airport areas - the Slimline tower is available in a frangible configuration allowing for cost effective protection of the most remote areas. We offer a wide variety of recommended camera options and detection sensors, as well as adapting to owner-user requests. Consider the ability to establish any of the following cameras or sensors in critical or remote areas, normally out of reach to traditional wired systems:
- PTZ cameras offering a panoramic wide field of view with zoom capability
- Low power, German engineered Mobotix cameras offering superb day / night viewing
- Thermal day / night cameras offering unmatched night performance for remote areas
- FLIR cameras offering superb night performance over water and in the darkest areas
- IR Curtains capable of establishing a perimeter up to 700’ in two directions for securing high-risk areas
Video verification in remote locations is the perfect complement to the Stealth wireless perimeter series of towers – with the 16 or 20 foot height allowing for a superb day and night field of view. When considering NERC CIP electrical substation compliance - combining a single Slimline tower with the cost-effective Stealth internal perimeter system provides low-bandwidth and reliable perimeter detection, volumetric internal coverage, thermal imaging of equipment, and stand-off detection / verification capability. Solarbeam – providing cost-effective security when no one else can!